- Harga yang ditampilkan belum termasuk pajak dan ongkos kirim
- Harga berubah setiap periode tertentu mengikuti perubahan kurs yang berlaku
- Garansi 1 tahun
Garansi 1 tahun
Izin Edar Kementrian Kesehatan RI Nomor : AKL-20502814616
Embedded with the latest improved designs, iM70 is meant to add
splendors to the i Series portfolio and answer for the latest clinical
requirements across the applications from general cares to anesthesia
monitoring, while keeping connected to hospital systems in all
The high resolution color TFT-LCD together with the up-to-date customizable shortcut menu design brings easy one-touch access to frequent used functions, allowing more attentions to the patients.
Without making any noise or causing any dust deposition, the no-fan design of iM70 is especially suitable for night time operations and the divisions which require a dust-free environment.
Being embedded with various communication capabilities including HL7, LAN, built-in Wi-Fi, Nurse Call, and Defibrillator Synchronization, iM70 can easily communicate and co-work with hospital information system and other hospital facilities.
With a wide range of optional parameters from IBP to cardiac output, from capnography to anesthesia gas, iM70 can meet most clinical requirements in cardiaovascular monitoring and gas monitoring.
Supported by latest EDAN technologies:
iSEAPTM ECG monitoring algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker detection, and HR measurement
iMATTM SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance
iCUFSTM NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patients, and neonatal patients
iCARBTM CO2 algorithm for EDAN G2 CO2 technology
- 12.1"high resolution color TFT-LCD display
- Full touch screen operation with customizable shortcut menu
- Echo-friendly no-fan design
- iSEAPTM ECG algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker detection, and HR measurement
- SEMIP®12-lead diagnosis algorithm with 208 kinds of analysis results
- iMATTM SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance
- Perfusion Index (PI) measurement as blood perfusion indicator
- iCUFSTM NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patients, and neonatal patients
- iCARBTM algorithm with intelligent CO2 pseudo wave identification technology
- Built-in Modified Early Warning Score (MEWS) system helps to identify patients clinical conditions
- Both non-volatile built-in memory and USB external storage available
- VGA output and analog output
- LAN connection with DHCP supported
- Seamlessly interact with HIS/EMR via HL7
- Standard Parameters : 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, SpO2, RESP, NIBP, 2-TEMP,