- Harga yang ditampilkan belum termasuk pajak dan ongkos kirim
- Harga berubah setiap periode tertentu mengikuti perubahan kurs yang berlaku
- Garansi 1 tahun
Garansi 1 tahun
Izin Edar Kementrian Kesehatan RI Nomor : AKL-20502816747
Serves as both a transport monitor and a multi-parameter module for
elite Series, iM20 provides a comprehensive and seamless monitoring
solution both inside and outside hospital, connecting ambulatory cares
to intensive cares.
Weighing less than 1.5kg with battery installed, iM20 is one of lightest transport monitor you can find on the market. Engineered strictly as to IP44 waterproof and dust proof standard, as well as a solid shock resistance performance, iM20 is suitable for patient transport in the harshest environments.
With its excellent power saving performance, iM20 requires no fan for heat expiration while the battery life is also extended for long term transport even without external power supply. In the meantime, the large non-fading built-in memory helps store the monitoring data during the whole transport session.
Though small and compact, iM20 does not only support basic parameters but also 2-channel IBP, expanding its usage for various medical cases.
The modern full-touch operation without physical buttons is unique on this kind of transport monitors, bringing user experience to a brand new level.
Unlike other conventional transport monitors on the market, iM20 comes with a built-on handle which does not need to be removed even when plugging into elite Series. On plug-and-play, iM20 switches role easily between a module and a monitor, connecting data together among different applications.
- 5" high resolution color TFT-LCD display
- Full touch screen operation with customizable shortcut menu
- Echo-friendly no-fan design
- Ambulatory designs with IP44 waterproof & dustproof, 1.2m shock resistance
- iSEAPTM ECG algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker detection, and HR measurement
- SEMIP® 12-lead diagnosis algorithm with 208 kinds of analysis results
- iMATTM SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance
- Perfusion Index (PI) measurement as blood perfusion indicator
- iCUFSTM NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patients, and neonatal patients
- The plug-and-play EFM module using together with iM20 for capnograph monitoring
- Large capacity built-in memory for power-off storage
- Built-in Wi-Fi as standard configuration
- Bi-directional communication with MFM-CMS central Station
- Seamlessly interact with HIS/EMR via HL7
- Standard Parameters : 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, SpO2, RESP, NIBP, 2-TEMP,